Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Friday, June 20, 2014

Rompers - For Women!

Rompers are not just for little girls and boys!!!  Romper style is very much "in" right now and I have three bloggers to share with you!
When I saw Caroline post a request looking for a women's romper PDF pattern I immediately messaged her and asked her to let me know what she used so I could talk about it during Romper Week!  She finished her post this week and you can read about it here!
 SewCaroline.com // Simplicity 1355
Although not a PDF pattern, it still turned out so cute and through her comment section of her post I did find an available PDF pattern for a romper/playsuit!
Salme Sewing Patterns (and a review by Sew Pamona
I found Sew Pamona's review through reading the comments in Caroline's post and I LOVE this pattern!  I've never heard of Salme Sewing Patterns before (granted, I don't sew for myself) but I am tempted to after visiting their site!
Paisley Salme Playsuit, TMS, Sew Pomona
 I love the curtain Rebecca used for the project!  Go read her review of the Salme Playsuit here!

My friend Suzanne has just started a new pattern line called Winter Wear Designs and will be releasing a romper pattern in July!  She and her Pattern Revolution partner Becca have created some awesome trial runs and I can't wait to see more versions pop up in my Facebook newsfeed!

Here's the info on the pattern:
Size Range: XXS - 3XL (you can mix and match top and bottom sizes to get a custom fit)
Options: Tank With Contrast Strap
             Plain Tank
             Cap Sleeve 
             Shorts with or w/o pockets
             Capris with or w/o pockets
Works in all knit or knit top and woven Bottom
You can stay up to date with Suzanne and the release of this romper by liking her Facebook page HERE!
Thank you to everyone that has been linking up to the giveaway Link Party!  (Read it here!)
And HUGE thanks to my friends that created a special post just for you all this week!  If you missed any, here is a recap!

   
I hope you enjoyed this week as much as I did!  Make sure you go vote for your favorite romper in the link party and I'll be back on the 30th to announce the winner!
  

5 comments:

  1. Yup, agree totally, rompers for ladies are IN. I stitched up a white one myself a couple of weeks back. Mine was a long leg version, but I like the look of Suzannes. I might be tempted to try it too now;-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing off my romper! I love Caroline's and am definetly going to have to sew up the Riviera romper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Affordable Womens Summer Clothing | Wet Summers


    Who doesn't love a good deal on new clothes? Find the perfect piece for less by checking out our amazing clothing collection at WetSummers.com
    If you need more information just click here Women's Rompers

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...