Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Friday, April 18, 2014

Easter greetings!


Happy Easter!!!
I haven't been around too much the past few weeks because Spring musicals always take up my thinking and planning time and I am of no use with a sewing machine at the end of the day!

Christian performed in his first musical program last week "God Makes All Things New" and was soooooo stinkin' cute!  The good:  He said his speaking part perfectly  The bad: Mommy was the director and daddy had to take Eva Mae outside so there were no pictures during the play!

That's ok - one of his classmates will be making me a copy!
 

I'm so proud of how well he's been doing in Mrs. Stephanie's class!  She is such a great teacher for him!  I love to see his growth and how much he's learning!

The day after the program we had a fun time at the zoo with my 
sewing partner in crime Veronica of Sew Very!

This is an outtake but it's so funny!!!  I love Christian's expression - Ella's eyes are halfway closed from blinking but you can tell what a sweet girl she is in more of the photoshoot at Veronica's blog!  

 

And finally, I'll leave you with some pictures of what I made for Easter.
 
For Eva Mae:
Hobby Lobby fabric from last year and the Planet Applique Chick Alpha with a matching hair clippie from GG's Embroidery and Design

 For Christian:
Stitch on Time chocolate bunny with a bite!  I merged the letters and when Christian realized the joke he thought it was so clever!

For Eva Mae in church:
The Clara Dress by Filles a Maman!  I can't wait to take pictures!  It was such a sweet pattern to sew up!  I'll be pairing with some tights, white shoes and an Easter hat!

Come back Monday for a fun announcement on a pattern bundle you will want to buy!!!!
I hinted at it in my newsletter - I'll have some goodies in the next few months for newsletter subscribers!  Sign up here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...