Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fashion Revolution 2014


"Hey Christian, who made your clothes???"


"You did, Mommy!"

  

Sewing for my kids brings me so much joy and I am proud for them to wear their clothes #insideout today in support of the first Fashion Revolution!


A lot of blogs like myself have taken the pledge to raise awareness and encourage the people, brands and retailers that sell and make clothes, to be more considerate about the work conditions involved in garment production.  The movement started in response to the collapse of the textile factory Rana Plaza in Dhaka, Bangladesh which happened one year ago today.



Stand with me and take a picture while wearing your clothes inside out and share on social media!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the revolution! I hope we can make great changes! So cute you have your kids involved too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...