Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pattern Tour Day 2 - Pattern Revolution and Daisy Chain Creations

 I am honored to have two AMAZING bloggers today on the tour!

Robin Hill at Pattern Revolution has created this dress AND adorable matching bag!  Robin, you are a girl after my own heart!  Pinks and teals are my absolute favorite color combinations!  I can't wait to pin this tutorial and make several matching bags for Eva Mae!  Go check out the post and tutorial here!

Robin and Suzanne were such a great help to me in getting my pattern out there for others to see!  I love all the giveaways, reviews, and tutorials they post on Pattern Revolution!  I also LOVE their tutorial on how to change your serger blades! This is one to pin for reference!
How To Change Your Own Serger Blades 



Next up is Sally at Daisy Chain Creations!!!  Sally was one of the first bloggers to comment on my creations EARLY on in blogging!  When I started sewing along with Project Run & Play she was always so encouraging!  Then in one post she said she recognized where we were for our photoshoot!!!  I was so excited to "meet" a neighbor!  We enjoyed a girl's road trip a few months ago with Veronica (SewVery) and met up with some other bloggers in Alabama!  Fun times!!!

Check out this lovingly detailed version of the Bumblebee! (And don't you love her photography styling!?!)  Go read more about it here!


Sally is your go-to person when it comes to sewing for pre-teen girls!   I don't even want to think about Eva Mae being a pre-teen but I know that day will come - I hope she will still want to wear clothes that mama makes!  Go check out some of Sally's posts and reviews on her blog
"Sew Cool for the Tween Scene!"
YOUR BLOG NAME

Thank you both SO MUCH for participating in the tour!  Seeing the pattern come alive in brilliant fabric choices and creative design is so much fun!  I can't wait to do it again tomorrow!!!



1 comment:

  1. This is such a great pattern. It's been fun so far to see all the different applications of this pattern, I don't think anyone would get tired of seeing it.
    With Love,
    The Shaffer Sisters

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...