Pages

header2

Image Map

adsense

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Romper Week Announced!



I am very excited to announce my first series!!!  Have you noticed how popular girl rompers are right now for the summer?  Even in the real fashion world it seems like rompers are all the rage! (I have an obsession with watching Fashion Star!)

Our Romper Week is not just for girls - adorable boy rompers like the iconic "Jon-Jon" are a must for little kids to keep cool in the summer heat!

Sewing Mama RaeAnna | Naptime Crafters | SewVery | Compagnie M. | Designs by Sessa

Make sure you come check out all the cuteness next month and we will have a link party at the end where you can showcase your favorite romper! 

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I love little girl rompers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm soooo excited to be in your first series! Thanks for asking me. :) I really have to come up with something creative now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excite for this series we have a few rompers that we have in the works right now that we will be linking up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...